People Needed All Across Canada (Volunteers and Co-op Students)
Gift For Helping Benefits
Your Gift For Helping gifts will be as follows and will ONLY be available from your Free Gift For Helping account.
*Gift card credits will be randomly added to GFH accounts, at the sole discretion of the operate(s) of the program. ALLOCATIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. The credits can be used to pay for all or part of any legal product or service that the recipient want.
Positions: Community Ambassadors and Assistant Community Ambassadors
Job purpose: The ideal candidates will be good communicators with the ability to discuss the needs of the community. They will engage with the community to find out what is needed and work with the Ketcia Peters’ team to provide the help that is required. They should be organized, flexible, motivated, and enjoy working with a growing team. Candidates will help to build relationships with local businesses and our management team, to ensure that the services provided meet or exceed the needs of the businesses.
The ability to interact with people with a level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
Key responsibilities and duties: (All – Community Ambassadors, Part(s) – Assistant Community Ambassadors)
• Help to build and nurture relationships though personal contact with the businesses
• Help to Identify opportunities that would help the businesses
• Help to establish and implement a schedule of regular check-in/contacts with the businesses
• Help to maintain client files and client confidence
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Help to provide an excellent client experience
• Help to solve issues in a time-sensitive environment
• Help to communicate with the clients and/or community members, to evaluate satisfaction with the program
• Help to build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of our program
• Work very closely with Ketcia Peters’ management team
Skills and Specifications:
• Willing to learn how to effectively manage expectations and strengthen relationships
• Steadfast and calm in complex and/or pressure situations
• No experience necessary.
• Training will be provided