Ketcia Peters is an award-winning entrepreneur and community activist with a record of strong results delivered for individuals and organizations across civil society, government, and the private sector.
An International Business Management Consultant since 2010, Ketcia has been at the head of her firm specializing in integrated Human Resources and Business planning. She provides services to federal government clients such as Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada, National Research Council of Canada, Transport Canada, Status of Women, Employment and Social Development Canada, University of Ottawa, Catholic School Board, Public-School Board, Ottawa Police, City of Ottawa and Youth Canada.
Training & Workshops
– Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace
– Anti-Black Racism
– How to start a successful career in the Federal Government
– How to have a thriving career in the private sector (non-government jobs)
Advertising & Marketing (Risk Free)
We believe strongly that businesses are a key component to the success of any community. As such we are committed to helping businesses, so that they can help the community.
– Police Brutality
– Equity Issues
– Stereotypes & Discrimination
– Entrepreneurship and – international careers
– Free program setup and management.
– Free ongoing fundraiser.
– We help individuals, groups and organizations.
– Understanding Community Policing
– Winning at Community Development
– Integrated Business Planning
– Integrated Human Resources Planning
Aboriginal Traditional Teaching
– Medicine Wheel
– The 7 Grandfather’s teaching
Human Resources (HR)
“Changing the way we work can potentially impact every facet of people management, from recruiting, to filling vacant positions, to training and development, to how employees use their skills to carry out their tasks, to evaluating employee performance in delivering objectives, to living our values and ethics, and finally, to serving clients and citizens. In order to transform the way we work and how we deliver high quality services, we need to identify HR indicators to ensure the organizations lives the “people first” philosophy. This requires the important notion of trust, transparency, personal accountability and individual responsibility in a flexible and agile work culture”.